Windows Pre-Installation Information
Before you run the setup tool... PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING. Review
the Hardware and System requirements
- If you have Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, you may use the
installer without difficulty. You can obtain the latest version of
Internet Explorer from Microsoft here.
If you have attempted to upgrade to Internet Explorer 5.0 and have
not completed the upgrade, do not use this program until you have
completed the upgrade process.
- You may need your Operating System CD-ROM for this installation and set-up.
For name brand PCs this CD may also be called the System CD or Restoration
CD. If you do not have your Operating System CD and you are asked
for it, please contact your computer manufacturer.
- Tech Support will aid in the installation and configuration
of the Setup Software.
- makes no claim of fitness to purpose, nor any specific or
implied warranty with regard to the software provided by Microsoft as part
of Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Millennium (Me), Windows NT, Windows
2000, Windows XP, Internet Explorer, or Outlook Express.
- You may choose not to use this software and to obtain your own software
and support through commercial software channels.
- For users on Local Area Networks (LAN), do not attempt to install this
software without first consulting your Network Administrator. If you have
questions or need assistance, please call the Technical Support
- To use this tool you will need to know the version of the
Windows Operating System you are running on your PC. To find your current
version of windows, click Start, Choose Run, and type in "winver" without the quotes
and click OK.
If you agree to these terms
CLICK HERE to continue.