How to Change Your Password: Windows 2000
1. Click on Start then go up to Settings and click on Control Panel...
2. Double-click on Internet Options...
3. Click on the Connections tab, then click on the Settings button...
4. Delete the password that's in the password text box and enter your new password....
5. Click OK on the settings window, then click OK on the Internet Options window.
Once you get connected you are now ready to change the password in your
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 WTC Communications
All Rights Reserved.