How to Change Your Password: OS X Mail
1. Double-click Macintosh HD.
2. Double-click on the Applications icon.
3. Double-click the Mail icon.
4. Click on Mail then select Preferences.
5. Single-click the WTC Communications mail account then click on the Edit button.
6. Delete the password that's in the password text box and enter your new password.
7. Click OK then click the little red button to close the Mail Preferences window. You are now ready to send and receive email using your new password.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 WTC Communications
All Rights Reserved.