Step One: Windows ME
1. Double-click My computer...
2. Double-click Control Panel
3. Double-click Dialup Networking...
4. Double-click Make New Connection...
5. Replace My Connection with WTC Communications and click Next...
6. Enter your local access number in the Telephone number box, leaving the area code box empty and click Next...
7. Click Finish.
8. Right-click WTC Communications and choose Create Shortcut. A prompt will appear stating Windows cannot create a shortcut here. Do you want the shortcut to be placed on the desktop instead? You want to say Yes. This will put a shortcut on your desktop for this connection.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 WTC Communications
All Rights Reserved.