Please Note: IMAP is the preferred account type of hand held devices as it will not download messages but rather store them on the server. This will save space on the device. Some devices will only allow IMAP setup.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Choose Other.
5. Select Add Mail Account.
6. Select IMAP and enter the following information as provided by your ISP. Click Next when completed.
7. Save the account.
8. Go back to the main screen and choose Settings again.
9. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
10. Select the account just created.
11. Select Account Info.
12. Scroll down the settings list and select SMTP under the Outgoing Mail Server section.
13. Select the name of the server you entered earlier.
14. Check that the Outgoing Mail Server settings are set as follows. Click Done when completed.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 WTC Communications
All Rights Reserved.